Powered by Blogger.

(Andre Villas) Boas-ting Chelsea FC


Andre Villas-Boas officially become Chelsea manager. This news is very encouraging as we are Chelsea fans. I hope this appoinment is not simply because of Roman just want to like the selection of Pep Guardola by Barcelona but because of what Chelsea needs now.

Refreshing on the team, formation, playing style, attitude, tough mental, great motivation should be done by AVB since his first minute of work. With the value of the contract for 3 years more than 5 million pounds of course AVB already know the consequences and what to do and how conditions in Chelsea. Obviously a lot of pressure on Chelsea and far bigger than when he became manager of Porto. The challenge to train teams that compete in the the most rapid and rigorous league. Highlights from the media even more cruel and more cynical in England. Sometimes I think to become a manager in England must be flexible in attitude to face any situation. Of course AVB also is well experienced since become one of Mourinho staff at Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan in the past.

AVB was doing an interview with Chelsea TV and the most important lines for me is “Chelsea is a club that in the last six years has achieved so much and people are expecting us to be on the same way. There is not going to be more or less tolerance for me if I am not successful so this is the challenge I face and I feel confident that we can motivate everybody, not only the players but also the structure. I feel confident I can respond to the ambitions of the supporters and the ambitions of the owner and the administration.”

Hopefully next season we will see a new Chelsea with great never-die attitude just like when Mourinho's attacking style and with an attacking touch magic of Andre Villas-Boas. We'll wait.

1 comments:

MichaelWalker said...

I think that Andre Villa did not do a bad job, but I think he needs more experience, Chelsea DT should have a long recognized career in my opinion, if i were an online bookmaker, I would bet that Andre Villa in some years with more experience can become a better DT

Post a Comment