Powered by Blogger.

Chelsea's Fixtures for the 2011-2012 Barclays Premier League


Here's the list of Chelsea FC Premier League fixtures for 2011-2012 season. I'm glad that we will face Man United away in Sept, 17. I hate when we have many fixtures away against the ''big boys''. Let't see what can we do next season. FIrst, let's just wait who will be our manager. Carefree.

Aug 13: Stoke (a)

Aug 20: West Bromwich (h)

Aug 27: Norwich (h)

Sept 10: Sunderland (a)

Sept 17: Man United (a)

Sept 24: Swansea (h)

Oct 1: Bolton (a)

Oct 15: Everton (h)

Oct 22: QPR (a)

Oct 29: Arsenal (h)

Nov 5: Blackburn (a)

Nov 19: Liverpool (h)

Nov 26: Wolves (h)

Dec 3: Newcastle (a)

Dec 10: Man City (h)

Dec 17 Wigan (a)

Dec 20: Tottenham (a)

Dec 26: Fulham (h)

Dec 31: Aston villa (h)

Jan 2: Wolves (a)

Jan 14: Sunderland (h)

Jan 21: Norwich (a)

Jan 31: Swansea (a)

Feb 4: Man United (h

Feb 11: Everton (a)

Feb 25: Bolton (h)

Mar 3: West Bromwich (a)

Mar 10: Stoke (h)

Mar 17: Man City (a)

Mar 24: Tottenham (h)

Mar 31: Aston Villa (a)

Apr 7: Wigan (h)

Apr 9: Fulham (a)

Apr 14: Newcastle (h)

Apr 21: Arsenal (a)

Apr 28: QPR (h)

May 5: Liverpool (a)

May 13: Blackburn (h)

2 comments:

daddey Lonn Daddey jr said...

I must confess that Chelsea FC is the "DIAMOND" of England.Having emerge as the best defensive team in the premier League last season shows that they can be relied upon.I believe that this season shall be the best for the "BLUES" I'm optimistic that the team will conquer this season. But I also look forward to seeing in team , a team spirit, commitment,discipline,and mutual understanding among. "THE BLUES GO & TRIUMPH. From Daddey Lonn Daddey Jr.Lekki-Lagos Nigeria, +2348080453501, daddyskc@yahoo.com

MichaelWalker said...

after the end of the last season, I think that Manchester City was a fair champion, and they so deserved it after being constant throughout the league, I am so graceful with the team because they made me some good cash since I hired a nice pay per head service, I will try to do the same next season.

Post a Comment